Sunday 20 January 2019

CLEAN EATING CHICKEN CHILI

This Clean Eating Chicken Chili is absolutely delicious! I’ve made it twice since I originally posted, and it’s only been three weeks. I know it’s hard to find healthy ground chicken recipes that aren’t boring, but trust me when I say that this recipe does NOT disappoint. You are going to LOVE this healthy chili recipe (and the secret ingredient).

CLEAN EATING CHICKEN CHILI

INGREDIENTS :

  • Olive oil
  • Ground chicken
  • Onion
  • Red bell pepper
  • Chicken broth
  • Black beans
  • Corn (fresh or frozen)
  • Fire roasted tomatoes
  • Tomato Paste
  • Applesauce
  • Chili powder
  • Cumin
  • Oregano
  • Thyme
  • Garlic
  • Cayenne


HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN CHILI :

  1. To show you how easy it is to whip up this chicken chili recipe, make sure to watch the quick video below.

Full Recipes Source : www.thebewitchinkitchen.com


No comments:

Post a Comment